At Kemnitz Orthodontics, we routinely offer multiple SAVINGS.
- Family Savings: A savings is applied to treatment of multiple family members.
- Multi-Phase Treatment Savings: If a patient had phase I early treatment/interceptive treatment in our office, then a savings is applied to the phase II treatment.
- Parent Treatment Savings: A $500 savings is applied to the treatment of a parent if treatment begins within 60 days of their child starting treatment or within 60 days of their child’s braces being removed.
- Flex Plan: Your employer may offer a medical/dental spending account which allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for your medical/dental expenses. You may be able to pay for a sizable portion of orthodontic treatment using “flex” dollars.
- Insurance Coverage: We can usually deduct the anticipated benefit from what you owe. As such, your insurance benefits can reduce both your initial payment and your monthly payments.