Invisalign treatment offers the advantage of easy care of both your teeth and your aligners.
Wearing Your Aligners:
- Wear your aligners 20-22 hours per day.
- Change your aligners at two week intervals or as instructed by Dr. Kemnitz. Always save your previous set of aligners as a back-up.
- Remove your aligners for eating and drinking. (You may drink water with your aligners in place.)
Oral Hygiene and Aligner Care
- Brush and floss your teeth after each meal before replacing your aligners. If you do not have access to a toothbrush, then vigorously rinse your mouth and your aligners with water.
- Clean your aligners, inside and out, by using a soft bristle toothbrush and toothpaste.
For more details on aligner wear and care and for answers to” Frequently Asked Questions”, please refer to the “Use and Care Instructions” booklet provided at your aligner insert appointment.
Please feel free to call and speak with one of our clinical staff members. At Kemnitz Orthodontics, we are here to serve you and to help insure that your Invisalign treatment is a success.