We look forward to meeting you on your first visit. The initial visit is free because Dr. Kemnitz does not want to set up any barriers for you to explore your orthodontic options.
Each individual’s orthodontic problem is different and deserves personalized attention. Your initial visit is an important opportunity for us to get to know you and what you want to accomplish. Quality care and individual attention are the hallmarks of our practice. We pride ourselves in taking the time necessary to explain our procedures each step of the way. The more you know about your care, the better the results.
Our goal is to provide you with as much information as possible during the first visit. Photographs and X-rays of the teeth and jaws may be taken to help this process. After Dr. Kemnitz’s initial evaluation, we can usually provide you with detailed answers to the following questions:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
- How much will insurance pay?
By the end of the first appointment, you should have comprehensive information about your orthodontic options.
Dr. Kemnitz will certainly inform you if treatment is not indicated or if it would be advisable to wait until a later time (for example, waiting for baby teeth to fall out or wait for additional jaw growth and development).